Best online casinos for USA players
Online betting has for the past become the new black in the gaming industry. Presently, many casinos that have gone online are offering non-downloadable games and utilize HTML 5 technology, which allows players to access the products and services on their browsers. Players are now accessing online casinos through their desktop, mobile phones, and tablets to play for real money and while at it also access various promotions and bonuses such as free spins.
The United States is one of the popular markets in the gaming world. Loads of online gaming activities happen in the country with popular cities such as Las Vegas and Atlantic City headlining the industry. No law in the United States restricts online betting and what you need to know is that online betting in the USA is state-regulated. This means that every state will either decide to give a green light to online gambling or not. Each state in the US has a regulatory body which must provide approval of any land-based casino or the casino that wants to go online (online casinos). As it stands, three main platforms are being licensed in the US and they include; Online Casino, Online Sports Betting, and Online Poker. If a casino wants to provide all the platforms, they have to apply for three different licenses and wait for approval.
Online casino is the most popular platform and many of the states in the US have legalized the activity. Among the popular names in the industry is New Jersey for Atlantic City, Nevada for Las Vegas, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and more. With online gambling availability in many states, many players are also incorporated and they can wager on different online casinos. But how do you define the best online casino for us players? Below is a guide on the best online casinos for American players with the aspects to look out for while looking for a casino of your choice, a list of some of the best online casinos in United States.
What are the best online casinos for US players?
There is no one single best online casino for USA players since hundreds of online casinos are readily a tap away from your phone and others are cropping out daily in the United States. With the huge variety in place, landing on a good casino might not be a walk in the pack. So, what determines a good casino? This guide is focused on pointing you the various parameters that we look into to reach a conclusion. In the present age, not every casino you bump into is worth your time. Cases of fraud are on the rise and with your accurate information out there, more damage can be done. To make sure that this is not experienced, consider the following factors
Factors to consider while selecting online casinos in USA
- Legality – This is the main factor that a player is advised to look at. Ensure the casino you settle for has been legalized in the US state you are in by the official regulatory body. The legality status will be made public on the main website of the casino in question. If the online casino has not updated its legality status, it is advisable for you to walk away.
- Safety and Security – Another key aspect to look out for in the USA online casinos since your information will be out there. As you create your account, you will provide crucial details ranging from your full name, SSN number, address, and financial information. It is only fair that the US online casino you settle for has the technology and features that will keep your information secured. Look for US casinos with the latest SSL technology for encryption among other features to ensure security.
- Promotions & bonuses – Another crucial aspect that determines if the patron will be attracted to the online casino and if others will be maintained. The best online casinos will have a bonus tailored for both new and existing gamblers. They are normally treated as incentives and will range from deposit bonus, no deposit bonus, free spins, reload bonus, and more.
- Games selection – Another key parameter to look out for in the USA online casino you look to settle for. Having a huge selection of online casino games to choose from will be a huge positive for any online casino. The various casino games categories also offered will further compliment this section. The categories in question will range from Slot machines, Table Games, Video Poker, Live Dealer, Jackpots, and others. A rough idea to find out the online casino games provided is to have a closer look at the gaming providers.
- Banking options – Having an online casino that provides a variety of banking options for both deposits and withdrawals and those that are popular in the USA is a plus to many. Additionally, having an online casino that accepts transactions in the common denomination of the US is another positive. United States players will want to settle for a casino that transacts in the Dollar and one with popular methods such as PayPal, Visa/MasterCard, and more. The cryptocurrency world is also becoming more popular and incorporating methods such as Bitcoin would also attract more players. The methods should be fast, secure, and easy to use whether a player is making a deposit or withdrawal
- Customer support – Being an online platform, technical issues among others may arise and the best online casino sites for US players will ensure that the support team is readily available and the modes of reaching for assistance are several. Having 24/7 customer service and one on one methods such as live chat and phone support will be a major positive.
- Mobile support – Many online casinos have provided mobile support to the gamblers where they can access the products and services through the phone browsers thanks to the HTML 5 technology utilization and others have gone a step further to roll out a mobile application which is made available to Android and iOS users who are the largest chunk of USA patrons. Additionally, to further market the USA online casinos, some mobile platforms have had a bonus tailored to the US online players. Can be a deposit bonus, no deposit bonus or free spins.
- Eligibility – Some online casinos have restricted their access to certain region which means if you are physically located in one of the restricted regions, you cannot access the same. For US players, ensure the casino you opt for accepts players from United States. In another twist, some USA online casinos might accept certain US players from one USA state and restrict others from another state. This means that a US player in Las Vegas can enjoy some casinos that cannot be accessed in Pennsylvania
- User interface – Lastly, the friendliness of the website/casino will play a key role in the online casinos we recommend. Players expect to find a casino that is user-friendly with all the options easy to find. Whether a US player is looking for casino games or features, the options should be readily available including tools such as Search bars, Drop Down, and Filter tabs. The interaction should be seamless for any player of any age.
General bonuses to expect
Once you have opted for one of the casino that meets your expectation, another section comes into play. The promotions & bonuses section. As earlier mentioned, this section will be a determinant in how the USA players access the casino. The casinos will have different promotions offered and the following are the different types of bonuses one can expect on some of the USA casinos.
Before we get to the specifics, you will find out that the promotions are largely divided into three:
- Deposit bonus – The bonus will be activated after a deposit is made. The casino will specify the minimum deposit you can make. Additionally, in most cases, the USA online casinos will specify the maximum amount of money you can win. The bonus is also valued highly as opposed to other type of bonuses you will come across
- No deposit bonus – Not as common but in some of the casinos, a no deposit bonus will be awarded. In this case, no deposit will be needed and in most cases, this type of bonus is given to new players for them to try the new casinos. The bonus is not highly valued. A point to note, however, is that existing gamblers in the casinos can also be awarded a no deposit bonus to motivate them further into online gambling
- Free spins – Another popular promotion awarded to the patrons in the online casinos where free spins will be awarded on various slot machines. In most cases, the software providers use this to attract the USA players to try their new slots. They might be offered as part of a deposit bonus, no-deposit bonus or as free spins purely.
Specific bonuses to expect
- Welcome Bonus – The most popular bonus in most of the casinos available. This is normally a new player’s offer where after successfully creating an account, you can be awarded either of the bonuses aforementioned
- Reload bonus – Tailored for existing players where its intended to make them deposit more. A certain limit will be set on a day and if a player hits it, he/she is awarded a reload bonus
- Refer a friend – Another existing player-tailored bonus where one can refer a friend to join the platform and after successful account creation, a bonus will be awarded to the referrer. Additionally, the referred friend can also claim the welcome bonus in the USA casino.
- High roller bonus – A bonus tailored for the gamblers who wager big on the platforms. The bonuses in these offers are always high.
With the aforementioned parameters (factors to look out for in a casino and the bonuses to expect), your next stop should not be as complicated. The following are some of the best online casinos for USA players:
- Red Dog Casino
- Uptown Aces Casino
- Slots Empire Casino
- Royal Ace Casino
- Vegas Crest Casino
- Bovada Casino
- Slotocash Casino
- Red Stag Casino
- Supernova Casino
- Diamonds Reels
- Casino Extreme
- 24VIP Casino
- Café Casino
- Cherry Gold Casino
- Raging Bull Casino
- Lucky Red Casino
Which online casino is the best for US players?
Every casino will come out differently to the gamblers. The best casino will depend on the preferences of the player. They can be the bonus offered, game selection and so on. However, make sure that the best casino for you is that which is fully legalized by the respective regulatory bodies in the state of residence. A good casino will be that which:
- Is friendly to the patrons
- Has a wide selection of casino games to choose from
- Has a variety of banking options available
- Provides several high valued promotions & offers
- Has good customer service
- Has an available mobile platform
- Is secure, safe, and legalized
The above mentioned casinos have met many, if not all, the aspects listed.
What is the most legit online casino?
Many online casinos might seem legalized on paper but are not legitimate for a player to try their luck on. Remember the parameters we mentioned should guide you in checking a legitimate casino. After confirming the legality status, check for the software being used, security aspects and so much more.
What would spell illegitimate US online casinos?
The following are some of the aspects to avoid:
- Pirated Software – Any casino that uses either rigged or pirated software must be avoided. The casino should have the rights reserved to use a specific software. The fact that the casino does not pay the rights to use the software legally should speak volumes of what it can do with your winnings.
- Delayed payments – If you notice a casino that has delaying tactics, slow pays, or no pays at all, avoid the casino. Others might deny to pay a bonus and so on. You can get a sense of this by going through the reviews provided by those who have accessed the platform. This also goes with the deposit and withdrawal methods provided. Variety speaks confidence.
- Unavailable customer service – A FAQ page is not enough to warrant the tag ‘a good casino’. More methods should be in place including one on one methods such as live chat, phone support or email support.
- Unlicensed casinos – Certification is a must. Online gambling becomes secure when a casino is well certified. As earlier stated, they will be awarded by several regulatory bodies in different jurisdictions. The most popular bodies to license US casinos include; the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcemnet, Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, Nevada Gaming Control Board, Kahnawake tribe in Canada, and the government of Curacao
- Lack of testing certification – This is another red flag for you to avoid a certain casino. A casino must show its adherence to the fairness of the games they offer and for this reason, auditing companies will be employed for that. They will run the games to also ensure that the Return to Player (RTP) percentages published are accurate. Among the known companies to provide online gambling certification are: eCogra, iGaming Labs, and Technical Systems Testing.
What about legitimate casinos?
For legitimate casinos, a few highlights can also be used to help you locate the best ones;
When in a situation of choosing between an experienced brand and a new kid, always take the casino that has been in the industry for long. They are always a safe bet with good reputation, service among other aspects
A legitimate casino should ensure protection of the patrons from problem gambling and underage gambling
Can you play online casino in USA?
Yes. You can play at any USA online casino provided, they have been fully legalized, registered, and regulated by the body in the state you reside in. Whether in Las Vegas or Atlantic City, the legalization of any casino will depend on the regulatory body. Remember, no federal law in the US restricts online gambling and the decision to gamble or not is left in the hands of the states.
Laws governing gambling in the US
- The Federal Wire Act – Introduced in 1961 with the aim of crime prevention and preventing gangs from capitalizing on illegal gambling activities. It would later be interpreted as one that banned US-based online casinos. In 2011, however, it was changed and was only valid for sports betting
- The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) – Introduced in 1992 to illegalize sports betting but was done away by the US Supreme Court ruling in May 2018
- Unlawful Internet Gambling and Enforcement Act (UIGEA) – Approval made in 2006 to ban American banks and other financial operators from accepting gambling transactions. This act saw many USA online casinos close their doors.
Finally, a key aspect to always consider as you join any online casino is the age requirement. For responsible gambling, no underage gambling is encouraged and the legal gambling age in the US for the patrons has been set at 18, 19, and 21 depending on the jurisdiction one is gambling from.
Most Popular Pages
- Best Casino Bonuses
- Best Online Casinos For Us Players
- Best Us Online Casinos
- Best Usa Online Casino
- Best Usa Online Casinos
- Casino Bonus Codes
- Latest Casino Bonuses
- Low minimum deposit casinos USA
- New Usa Online Casinos
- Online Casino Bonus Codes
- Online Casino Bonuses
- Online Casino For Usa Players
- Online Casino Us
- Online Casino Usa
- Online Casino Usa Accepted
- Online Casinos Accepting Us Players
- Online Casinos For Usa
- Online Casinos For Usa Players
- Online Casinos In Usa
- Us Casinos
- Us Online Casino