Latest Online Casino Bonuses
There is a wave of new and latest online casinos getting into the gaming market every year. The market is competitive and every casino, whether new or experienced, is looking for ways to attract new customers while also retaining them. Several aspects of an online casino will contribute to that with the main one being the casino bonus section.
Players can now capitalize on them and get to try a new platform without losing their money. Various types of bonuses are on offer and in this guide we will extensively deal with the different types of casino bonus, the terms and conditions governing them, and more information such as what a bonus in the form of cash, on-site currency, credits, free spins, or any other form with an aim of attracting a new player or retaining an existing one. A point to always consider is whether the latest casino you opt for will have the casino bonus, whether free (no deposit) or deposit bonus, tied to a bonus code for a player to use. As we had earlier stated, the bonuses will come in various forms but they are largely categorized into two as follows:
General types of bonuses
- No deposit bonus
No deposit will be required for the bonus to be activated. They are referred to as free bets in most platforms and may or not require you to have a bonus code to use them. In many cases, this is a type of bonus offered to the new players where after successful account creation they will be awarded for free and can try the games using those exclusive bonuses. You will find them as free spins or as free bets. The free bets will be in form of cash bonus and can be readily used in the best casinos that you opt for. Free spins can also be tied to a specific slot for use. What you need to know is that they will not be valued highly.
The latest casino bonuses no deposit bonus can win you real money provided you follow the casinos terms and conditions to the later.
Note: In as much as you will find this type of bonus tailored for the new players in most cases, some online casinos have also offered no deposit freebies to existing players as a sign of appreciating their gambling services and motivating them to try new games or added features.
- Deposit bonus
Another common type of casino bonus that you can access on an online casino. A deposit made will trigger the casino bonus. In many cases, the casino will specify the percentage of bonus they will award after the minimum deposit they require is made. Also in some cases, to use the bonus, a code will be required. It can either be a promo code or a bonus code. The code normally activates the bonuses whether cash bonus or free spins for the player to use.
The bonuses here are high in nature . Deposit bonuses are the main and most popular best bonuses you will find in an online casino (new or existing) and both new and existing players can access them and use in different capacities after making a deposit
- Free spins
They tend to fall into the aforementioned two categories. However, it is good to highlight them. Free spins are as they are mentioned, free spins awarded on various slots. A player will be given a slot they can spin for free a number of times and can win prizes. In many cases, online casinos use them as a marketing tool. Majorly, they will be tied to a slot which limits a player from trying the spins on any slot. They may be offered as a no deposit bonus or as part of the deposit bonus.
A point to also note is that some casinos also provide free games and will have the latest casino bonuses free games for players to freely try. The free games might win cash or improve the casinos bankroll. As we have insisted time and again, it is wise to see if the bonus will be tied to a code (bonus code or promo code).
Specific types of bonuses
Expect the following on the online casinos:
Welcome Bonus/Sign-up offer
This is arguably the most important and popular type of bonus. This is what determines the attraction of a new player to a casino. A welcome bonus is the bonus awarded after successful registration in any online casino.
The bonuses may range from a no deposit bonus, a deposit bonus or both. If it is offered as a no deposit bonus, you can expect the following:
- Free spins
- Dollar bonus – Can also be referred to as free bets. Will be little in value
If it is offered as a deposit bonus, you can expect the following:
- Percentage dollar bonus – The bonus will be matched up to the said percentage.
- Free bets – In some rare cases, a free bet can be offered after making the deposit
- Free spins – They may be attached to the bonus
Some casinos may go further to offer a deposit bonus to the first three, four or five deposits. Remember to check if the bonuses are tied to a bonus code/promo code for eligibility.
Refer a Friend bonus
This is another type of bonus you can expect tailored for the existing players.
As an existing player (referrer) you can refer a friend to join the casino. The online casino provides a specially tailored link which your friend must use as he/she signs-up. Once the friend signs-up and makes a deposit, you are awarded a bonus for free. This type of bonus has specified a maximum number of friends you can refer and after hitting the max, no more free bonuses can be awarded.
In most cases, no bonus code is tied for a referrer to get a bonus. However, for the referred friend to get a welcome bonus, he/she has to check if a bonus code will be required.
Reload bonuses are tailored for existing customers and is a sort of a deposit bonus where the players will be encouraged to deposit more and more. If a specified limit is reached, the bonus is activated. Additionally, some reload bonuses will be awarded in percentage form. Free spins can also be awarded as a reload bonus.
The bonus will be tailored to those best loyal and consistent customers in the casino. A casino will have a loyalty program with ranks depending on how highly the players gamble. Players can then rise through the ranks depending on the amount they gamble. The higher the rank will depict better exclusive bonuses to be awarded.
This is quite different from the loyalty bonus. High-roller bonuses are tailored for the gamblers who gamble highly on the platform. The bonuses will also be high
This type of bonus will help minimize the losses one can incur on the casino. On some cases, you may have a betslip that almost wins and maybe one selection made you lose the bet. Some online casinos are kind enough to give an encouragement by refunding you a certain amount of your stake.
Mobile special bonuses
A rare bonus type in the casinos. Once you download their application, a specially tailored free bonus can be provided and this is another marketing tool.
Payment method bonus
Another rare bonus but still available in of the online casinos. A player will be required to use a specific payment method to activate the bonus.
General terms and conditions
All the bonuses offered on the online casinos will be subject to set terms and conditions. The catch is always here. A bonus may look enticing with free spins awarded, free bets, no bonus codes, and such like but a catch will be there. Below are the popular terms to refer:
- Eligibility – The bonuses offered will either be tailored for new, existing or both sets of players. This means that an existing player cannot access any bonus meant for new players.
- Promo code/Bonus code – This one major catch. Some casinos will require a player to redeem the offers using a special bonus code. A bonus code is a combination of numbers, letters or alphanumeric that activate the bonus in question. In the case a player does not use the bonus code as required by the casino, then he/she will be ineligible for the offer (whether free bets, free spins, or deposit bonus). You can get the latest casino bonuses codes from the casino’s website. An example of a bonus code might be ‘MAX100’. To access the bonuses tied within, whether free spins or other deposit bonuses, the bonus code must be correctly put down. In case the code is wrongly put or ignored, no bonuses attached to the code will be released. So for a good and careful experience, one is advised to copy the code correctly and paste it later on the preferred best casino
- Bet sizes – With the bonuses, especially deposit bonuses, a player is advised to note the minimum deposit required to activate the free spins or cash bonus. If the deposit made is lower than the required, then he/she will be ineligible for the offer. Additionally, one needs to note the maximum winnings he/she can accrue from the bonus
- Wagering requirements – On the free spins or cash bonus awarded, whether as no deposit bonuses or deposit bonuses, one is advised to check if they will be subject to wagering requirements. Wagering requirements are the number of times you are supposed to play the bonus, deposit or both before the winnings or the bonus can be withdrawn. You will also notice that the free spins will carry wagering requirements. You might be required to play through the winnings accrued from the free spins to withdraw them. A further explanation on wagering requirements will be provided on this guide
- Game weightings – While fulfilling the requirements the games will weigh differently. Some might contribute 100%, another might contribute 50% while another might contribute 0%. This means that some games will be the best for you to wager while fulfilling the requirements.
- Eligible games – Some bonuses will be valid on select games. This mostly falls on the free spins where they should be used on a specific slot. It means a player will be ineligible to use the free spins if used on the wrong slot.
- Restricted countries – Some bonuses may not be accessible to every player. Some are tailored for specific regions and may differ with other regions. This is where the bonus code also plays a part. A bonus code may differ depending on the region of access since the code activates the bonuses from the said region. You may look up the list of restricted countries for a specific casino on websites like Mycasinoindex.
- Restricted payment methods – Some bonuses require that a player makes deposits through specific payment methods for them to be activated. This means that if a player deposits with a restricted banking option, he/she will be ineligible
- Validity – Finally, the bonuses will be valid for a period of time. This means that if the whole bonus or part of it is still unused on the elapse of the valid days, the bonus and the winnings thereafter will be rendered void.
As stated, some bonuses will be subject to wagering requirements. This is the number of times you need to play your deposit, bonus or both before the winnings can be withdrawable. A casino will set its wagering requirements and the games you can play through. For example, if a casino offered a $50 welcome bonus, and had the wagering requirements at 40x (bonus), you will wager your bonus 40x hence $50 x 40 = $2,000.
Also remember that free spins will also be subject to wagering requirements. You are required to play the winnings accrued from the free spins a specified number of times to withdraw.
Remember, the games will weigh differently and the online casino will specify how the games will weigh. In most cases, the Slots are the best since they weigh 100%. Other weightings might be as follows:
- Live Dealer games – 50%
- Video Poker games – 25%
- Table Games – 20%
- Other games – 0%
FAQ about latest casino bonuses
With every detail provided on the bonuses, it is time to look at some of the associated FAQ with the section;
- How can I activate my bonuses?
The activation of your bonus will depend on the type of bonus you are opting into. For a deposit bonus, a deposit will activate your bonus. Remember to also check if a bonus code is needed for you to activate the same. If a code is required, ensure you put it down correctly
- What is a bonus code?
A bonus code can be a combination of letters, numbers or alphanumeric that an online casino sets for you to activate the offers eligible in your region on their page. Once you do not use the code as required, you will not receive the bonus (free spins or cash bonus). You may also get the bonus code from other affiliated pages with the casino. An example of a code can be ‘CAS150’
- What is the risk of not fulfilling the wagering requirements?
If you do not fulfill the wagering requirements as set out on the casino, you risk having your bonus and winnings thereafter rendered void.
- Are big bonuses the best?
No. big in terms of value doesn’t mean they are the best. They may have tough terms and conditions that may prove hard to meet unlike the other bonuses that you can easily meet the T&Cs
Most Popular Pages
- Best Casino Bonuses
- Best Online Casinos For Us Players
- Best Us Online Casinos
- Best Usa Online Casino
- Best Usa Online Casinos
- Casino Bonus Codes
- Latest Casino Bonuses
- Low minimum deposit casinos USA
- New Usa Online Casinos
- Online Casino Bonus Codes
- Online Casino Bonuses
- Online Casino For Usa Players
- Online Casino Us
- Online Casino Usa
- Online Casino Usa Accepted
- Online Casinos Accepting Us Players
- Online Casinos For Usa
- Online Casinos For Usa Players
- Online Casinos In Usa
- Us Casinos
- Us Online Casino